Dark-themed weddings don’t necessarily mean it’s less pure than the traditional white ones. It’s still a beautiful day filled with love.
Just don’t sacrifice a virgin.
A lot of brides are now even breaking the tradition and are beginning to feel glam in colourful wedding gowns! If you’re thinking of breaking tradition (because booringgg), too, then here are 22 chic dark wedding cakes that you can use as inspirations for your own wedding cake!
So there’s definitely no reason for you to shy away from black, burgundy or midnight blue coloured cakes. In fact, these cakes look extremely elegant!
1. Dark and a pop of gold!
2. When you ask to interpret Love you to the moon and back as a cake:
3. The colour combination is indeed dark but divine.
4. You can change the photo at the centre with yours.
5. For a Harry potter fan or just a lover of zodiacs and the galaxy!
6. Something for the guests to talk about!
7. Dark drip cakes are soo elegant!
8. And here’s another one.
9. Roses become more dramatic when paired with anything black.
10. This cake is such a mood!
11. Definitely what marriage is all about!
12. You can add more flowers if you want!
14. This cake seems flawless!
15. A dreamy cake.
16. The detail in this one is just….
17. This cake looks like it’s made by a villain from a fairytale book! I love it!
18. C-L-A-S-S-Y. That is all.
19. For the bride who loves wearing headdresses!
20. This is so elegant and classy.
21. No need to add extra decorations. This is already so glam!
22. Royal wedding feels!
These wedding cakes will surely be the centre of attention!
cakes Wedding cakes dark cakes